There is More to Life Group--Reopening to live meetingsBack to Meetings
Wednesday, to 7:00 pm
This meeting is closed; only those who have a desire to stop drinking may attend.
Under new PA Guidelines and in coordination the New Cumberland Borough and our host facility, we are approved for up to 80 person meetings – so come on come all.
There are Guidelines established by our host church facility for the protection of all who utilize their meeting spaces. These must be adhered to by all entering the premises:
Everyone entering this location must:
• Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose.
• Maintain social distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
• Practice good hand hygiene. Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
• Adhere to all CDC Guidelines
Groups that host meetings at this location must:
• Not provide shared food or beverages. The kitchen is currently off-limits.
• Not provide shared materials, such as books.
• Provide hand sanitizer and disinfectants for communal use.
• Clean and sanitize surfaces before and after each meeting. This includes tables, chairs, doorknobs, and rest room facilities.
For the safety and protection of all, if you are not feeling well, have a fever, or may have been exposed to COVID-19, please wait to attend meetings until you are well.
Thank you for your cooperation
- Updated October 24, 2020
Community United Methodist Church
13 other meetings at this location
1601 Bridge St
New Cumberland, PA 17070